On April 19th I met with my partner Joe. Joe and I read what each other have written so far and he gave me ideas of what I can do to continue on the right path in this paper. As of the 19th I had most of my research section completed, A small portion of my personal experience section completed, And I had just began working on the last two sections of my paper. During our discussion Joe helped me think of some situations that I could have experienced in school. We work in similar school districts and our projects are also similar. This was very helpful for me. I began to think of many more situations that I have experience over the years. Hearing from someone else and what they have experienced really helps you to remember some of your own personal experiences that you have forgotten about. I now feel that I have enough to complete me second section of my paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment