Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Writing Circles Post 3

This week for writing circles we continued to focus on the personal narrative part of my essay. After reviewing it we realized that it needed more detail. Also we were talking about how the paper is broken up and linking the parts of the paper. I feel that we accomplished quite a bit this week and that my paper has a real nice flow to it now. The paper transitions from one part to the next. I still need to add some to each of my parts, but it has a strong beginning and the beginning is related to the rest of the paper. We found a little more research and talked about how what we read for class relates to the paper. I am planning on using some of that material throughout the paper. As of right now I am feeling very confident that I will produce a strong essay!

No comments:

Post a Comment