Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Writing Circle Post 1

On April 12, I attended class and met with Dr. Shutkin. I had a short talk with him about where I was with my paper. We talked about the set up of my paper. This gave me the idea to set up my paper in the following way. I am going to sprate it into four sections.

Section One - This will be the research section of my paper. I will explore what hidden curriculum is and  the importance of it.

Section Two - This section I will share my personal experience in teaching kids parts of the hidden curriculum.

Section Three - I plan to try to make sense of the research and my personal experiences and how they relate to one another. 

Section Four - I plan to draw conclusions and develop ideas that I think could work in the real world of education.

No comments:

Post a Comment